Mexican Spicy Salad with Chicken and Vegetables
|• 4 small chicken breasts
• 1/2 medium head of red cabbage
• 1 bell pepper
• 10 cherry tomatoes
• 1/2 lemon
• a small bunch of parsley and / or cilantro
• 4 tbsp. olive oil
• 1/2 tsp sugar (preferably brown)
• spices to taste: cumin, black pepper, paprika, salt
• pita (optional)
|1. Lightly grease chicken fillets with olive oil and sprinkle with a mixture
of spices and sugar. Leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (preferably
overnight) to marinate the chicken.
2. Cut chicken into cubes. Fry in olive oil over medium heat and add the
juice of half a lemon.
3. Chop the cabbage and greens, cut the peppers into cubes. Then, mix
cabbage and peppers with cherry tomatoes cut in half and the chicken,
put on a plate or warm pita (this will make tacos).
Sprinkle with herbs, and use yogurt as filling.
1 of 10Next »