1. Warm tea with honey and lemon – If you have a cold, the first thing to make a rather weak black or green tea, add 1 teaspoon of honey and a couple of slices of lemon. It is important not to add honey and lemon into hot water to preserve their nutrients.
2. Raspberry tea with flowers of lime – From the dried flowers of linden brew tea, add the dried berries and leaves of raspberry. And leave to brew for 30 minutes. If no raspberries are available, replace it with raspberry jam.
3. Rose hip tea – It’s no secret that the dog rose is an ideal source of vitamin C. Crush dried rose hips (3 tbsp.), Pour 17 oz of boiling water and leave overnight in a thermos. In the morning strain and drink 1/2 cup 4 times a day, 30 minutes before meals.
4. Cranberry – Cranberries is unique in its bactericidal properties. To prepare morse, mash cranberries together with sugar (3: 1). Put 2 tbsp. of mixture into 17 oz of warm water.
5. Hot milk with mineral water – If you have a cough, prepare hot milk with mineral water (Pellegrino). This drink will facilitate mucus discharge.
6. Milk and garlic – This extreme measures drink will help you get over your cold in one night. Add 10 drops of garlic juice to a warm milk and drink before bed.
7. Compote out of dried fruits – Verified and known by all since childhood boiled dried fruits poses tonic and soothing effect for colds. Sort 4 oz of dried fruits, cut up large fruit. Rinse thoroughly all the fruits in warm water. First, cook the apples and pears until they are soft for 30 minutes, with sugar (3 tbsp. for every 17 oz of water), then dried apricots and prunes, and finally add raisins, 5 minutes before the end. You can add lemon, orange or honey juice.
8. Ginger tea with lemon – It will help in the cold autumn days, strengthen the immune system and increase your efficiency. 1 cup of hot water mixed with 1 tbsp. of honey, 1 tbsp. of lemon juice, 0.5 teaspoons of minced ginger root and a pinch of cinnamon. You can add a few dry powdered mint leaves.
9. Gluhwein – Excellent remedy for colds or simply, a delicious, wholesome, warming drink! Mix the spices, add 3.5 oz of water, bring to a boil, remove from heat, brew for 10 minutes. Strain. Cut orange slices. Combine wine, broth, sugar and orange slices. Bring everything to a boil, but do not boil! You can add honey, apples, or raisins to gluhwein. Serve hot. It is better to drink before sleep and put a warming pillow under your feet.
10. Chamomile tea – Chamomile – a mild anti-inflammatory. Combined with lime and honey it is a great cough remedy. Tea: take 1 teaspoon chamomile and linden blossom, brew in 1 cup of boiling water for 20 minutes, drain. Drink 1/3 cup 3 times a day before meals. You can add honey.