Everyone gets excited when planning a trip to Disney World, The Happiest Place on Earth®!! So much to see and do – the costumes, the characters, the cast members, the parades, the floats, the colors, the fireworks, the food, the rides, and so much more! What’s not to get excited about!! However, if you don’t plan carefully, the trip could end up costing you your children’s college fund!
Here are 15 tips to help you plan your trip that will:
- Save money on accommodations
- Beat the crowds and get you on rides quicker
- Save you money on food
- Get unlimited photos with the characters
- Do the “Princess” thing with your princesses
- Have the BEST vacation EVER!
Each year, Disney World is proud to present new attractions and things to do. So, whether this is your first visit or your 20th, get the FREE video and preview all the latest things to see and do.