We, at Kid 101 found a recipe on how to turn ordinary spaghetti with sauce into fancy baskets.
• 1/2 package of spaghetti
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 2 oz butter
• 1/2 cup grated cheese (preferably Parmesan)
• 1/2 cup spicy tomato sauce
• 12-15 meatballs
1. Cook spaghetti.
2. Pour the olive oil into cooked pasta and stir well. You can add black pepper and dried Italian herbs for a rich flavor.
3. Put half of the grated cheese into spaghetti. For this recipe, the most suitable cheese is Parmesan, but it is ok to replace it with any other hard cheese.
4. Coat the muffin pan with melted butter and put in the spaghetti.
5. In each muffin compartment, add a teaspoon of tomato paste – gently pour it over the pasta.
6. Now it’s the meatballs turn. They can be replaced at the needed with meat or canned fish, pieces of chicken, boiled egg.
7. Cover the meatballs with tomato paste.
8. Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the meatballs. Put the dish into a preheated 180C degree oven for about 20 minutes.
9. The finished dish can be decorated with greenery and served hot with vegetables.