Where: Pier 39, San Francisco
When: 39 weeks of fun starting January 2017.
Phone: (415) 705-5500
Cost: Free activities, some paid and some special offers
To celebrate the 39th birthday of Pier 39 there will be lots happening for much of the year. For the winter these are the activities lined up that will be suitable for kids:
- February 24th 6.15pm – free outdoor movie night, The Wedding Planner – filmed in San Francisco. Head to the Carousel Stage at the Bay end of the Pier and make sure you are warmly dressed.
- March 3rd – Free caricatures of the first 39 people to stop at the Caricatures Cart near the Carousel.
- March 10th – Visit Waffle Cone Shop or Dreyer’s Ice Cream Shop during normal business hours where you can buy one scoop of ice cream and get the second one free. Mention the offer before buying your ice cream. Second scoop must be on the same cup or cone. One per customer.
- March 17th – enjoy Irish band, The Shots performing on the Carousel Stage – drinks specials for St Patrick’s Day from various participating venues between 4 pm and 7 pm.
- March 24th Bring a friend for free – one free ticket per ticket bought at various Pier 39 attractions. Check the website for participating venues and discounts.
- March 31st – free outdoor movie night – Forrest Gump – make your way to the Carousel Stage by 6:15 pm. Participating businesses will have discounts and some free giveaways.