FREE Things To Do In New York With Kids This Weekend, Jun 23rd – 25th, 2017

Kids Creative: Creative Saturdays

This event will be held at Carrie McCracken TRUCE Community Garden, 143-145 West 117th Street, New York 10026 on Saturday, June 24th, 2017 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Phone: (646) 485-5123

Kids Creative Workshops will teach kids with arts and peace to explore, educate and create. Their workshops build confidence and community by engaging youth and adults in the collaborative, innovative process and offer tools, strategies and techniques for a range of topics from Conflict Resolution to StoryTelling. Kids Creative Workshops are rooted in peace education and philosophy, where “all ideas are good” and culminate with a performance, sharing or take away. Kids of the age 4 to 11 years can participate in this event. Free and open to all little artists.

Justin The Magician

Justin The Magician will be performing at the Reading Room Bryant Park, 42 street between 5th and 6th avenues, New York 10018 on Saturday, June 24th, 2017 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm.
Phone: (212) 768-4242

Your little ones can take part in the intimate drawing workshops to outdoor film screenings. Bryant Park is a hub for hundreds of cultural events and this event will be taking place in the Reading Room. This summer favorite literary characters, storytelling, music performances, and magic shows await for kids. This weekend meet Justin The Magician, see him entice the little ones with his magical skills and witty tricks. Free and open to all. Suitable for kids ages 2-10.

It’s My Park Days 2017

It’s My Park Days 2017 will be taking place City Wide, Various parks within the 5 boroughs City-wide, New York on Saturday, June 24th, 2017.

Come and join thousands of New Yorkers who come together each year to volunteer and celebrate their neighborhood parks and public spaces through It’s My Park. The It’s My Park projects below are open to the public and walk-ons are welcome. If you would like to volunteer with a large group (10+ people), that would be great, all you need to do is submit a request  to Partnerships for Parks.

1 of 5

Related Posts