Get Rid Of Killer Mold in Your Home Before Its Too Late! - Kid 101

Get Rid Of Killer Mold in Your Home Before Its Too Late!


Many people have suffered for years from the effects of mold without knowing it… blaming instead various other factors like plant or food allergies. They have become seriously ill and some have died as a result of the toxins released by mold.

Mold is defined as a fungus by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and it can be found both outdoors and indoors, but the ones we are most concerned with are the molds found indoors.

Dangers Of Indoor Mold

Mold can cause sneezing, coughing, asthma attacks, watering eyes, sinusitis, stuffy noses, itchy eyes, throats and noses, and can even cause hypersensitive pneumonitis – a rare but serious condition when the lungs become inflamed. The people most at risk are babies and young children as well as people with weaken immune system. Our bodies make glutathione, which plays a pivotal role as an antioxidant that combines with the mycotoxins produced by mold, binding to them and excreting them from the body. Too many mycotoxins can, however, prove too much for the body’s natural glutathione, resulting in a depletion of glutathione – something that doctors pick up when trying to establish the cause of a patient’s illness.

Where And Why Does Mold Grow Indoors?

Mold grow indoors when levels of humidity are higher than 50%, and thrives in water-damaged homes where carpeting and under-felting is damp, behind walls, in the framing of a house, along windows edges, in sinks, in showers, in bathtubs, in bathrooms, in basements, in curtain drapes, in cupboards, in air vents, in grout that is covered with soap, on tiles, near leaky pipes, and places where water leaks in from the roof or damp rises from the ground. The places seem endless! Mold needs humid, moist, and warm conditions. These “perfect conditions” can occur both in Summer and Winter. In summer, high humidity and rainy weather leads to the proliferation of mold –when you open a cupboard your leather items may have a greenish fuzz on them, and this is just what you can see – it is often hidden within walls and under carpets! Then it also grows in winter when it is cold outside and houses are heated, sealed and moist – again ideal conditions.

Getting Rid Of Mold!

There is no need to panic about killing most molds – killing them is easy with a proper solution, but it’s the molds that are hidden behind furniture that is seldom moved, inside drywalling, under carpets, in air vents, and in ceilings that prove a worry.

ASTM, the American Society for Testing and Materials, is an international standards organization that is responsible for developing and publishing voluntary consensus technical standards. These cover a range of services, materials, products, and systems, so when a product meets their rigorous standards then you know it will help. Homebiotic is just such a product that passed their test. It uses good bacteria from the soil with water to create a non-toxic, non-fragranced, pure spray that can be used to fight mold formation. Click here for full details on Homebiotic spray for home use.

You simply spray Homebiotic into air vents, and any places you suspect mold may grow, for a period of seven days – after that you only need to treat once a week and you have a clean smelling home with no mold growing. In fact, the makers are so sure of their product they give a 30-day money back guarantee.

Let’s face you don’t want to be victims forced to move out of your home when mold takes over like Melinda Ballard and her family, from Dripping Springs, Texas. She and her family had to abandon everything, including their clothes and furniture when they moved out of their 22-room mold-infested mansion after members began coughing up blood and suffering memory loss, as reported in the New York Times. It’s best to start attacking mold before it takes over! (https://www.nytimes.com/2001/08/12/magazine/haunted-by-mold.html)

Common types of mold found in homes:

  • Alternaria is an outdoor mold found on plants but once indoors thrives in moist places and has been established as a trigger for asthma attacks.
  • Aspergillus is another outdoor mold that thrives indoors too, and when people inhale its spores they can get sick if their immune systems are weak. Aspergillosis, is a respiratory condition people die from each year. To read the CDC statistics on Asperigillus infection click here https://www.cdc.gov/fungal/diseases/aspergillosis/statistics.html.
  • Cladosporium – again this is found on plants but once indoors thrives in water-damaged areas like damp carpets, walls, and woodwork. This mold causes eye irritation, asthmatic reactions, sinus and skin irritation and can even affect the brain.
  • Penicillium – this is one mold we are familiar with as it forms on bread that has been stored too long, cheese, and other household foodstuffs but it can also grow on rugs, wallpaper, and curtains. Medical penicillin is made from pencillium chrysogenum – to which a few people are highly allergic.
  • Stachybotryschartarum (black mold) is the evil one producing mycotoxins as the mold undergoes the process of metabolism, growing and spreading its black slime over damp surfaces. It is also called Stachybotrys alternans, or Stachybotrys atra.

There are thousands of types of mold – these are just the more common ones. Use Homebiotic Live Probiotic Spray for home to kill and prevent these and other types of mold.



Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.